June 8, 2020
Check out our welcome video to prepare you for your first day of camp! https://youtu.be/3bwsvGXxISI
Davis Studio Safety Protocol
May 20, 2020
Hello Camp Families,
As this unusual school year winds down, we at Davis Studio are starting to make plans for our 2020 Summer Camps and we are confident that we can provide our campers with a fun, engaging and safe camp experience!
We have been studying the VT Department of Health guidelines for summer programs and we are confident that we can implement these protocols for the safety of our campers and staff. We will be sharing a more detailed description and accompanying video soon, but we wanted to send you a brief overview to show our commitment to the safety and overall wellbeing of our campers.
A few things you will see at Davis Studio this summer:
- Our camp group sizes will be WELL below the 25 maximum allowance.
- Camp groups will NOT mix with each other.
- Our classrooms are arranged with 6’ distancing in mind.
- We will spend more time outside in designated lawn areas, separated from the other camp groups.
- Adults and campers will wear masks or bandanas.
- We will follow proper and increased hand washing and cleaning protocol.
- ALL of our staff will have completed mandatory VOSHA – COVID-19 training.
- We will have proper signage posted throughout campus.
- We will have staggered drop off with health and temperature screening as well as hand sanitizing
- before entering the building.
- Our building will ONLY be accessible to campers and staff (parents will NOT be permitted in
- We will have separate entrances and bathrooms for each camp to the best of our ability.
- Anyone who is sick will not be permitted to attend camp.
MOST IMPORTANTLY- We will play, we will create, we will laugh, we will be together, we will support, and we will have fun!
Our experienced staff is first and foremost committed to making this a fun, memorable and caring camp experience while keeping everyone safe. You can be confident that your camper’s social, emotional and physical wellbeing is our number one priority.
We are looking forward to Davis Studio Summer Camp 2020 and will be in touch soon with more details!
Teresa and your Summer staff