Join our art infused learning community where students can engage artistically, creatively and academically. We will work collaboratively around a theme (selected by the students) with an emphasis on hands-on projects, personalized learning and individualization.
Spark your child’s love for learning with this enriching supplement to your homeschool or school curriculum. It is an excellent match for a curious, self-motivated, creative, outside the box thinker. We seek students who are willing to make connections, be challenged, and take personal responsibility for, as well as personal satisfaction in their own learning. Students will be asked to work independently as well as collaboratively. We hope for students who will be engaged when met with a rich and stimulating environment. Feel free to contact us for a personal meeting or phone conversation to see if this is a fit for your family.
2020 Spring Semester – 18 Weeks
Three Themes, 6 weeks each
- Theme 1: Mythical Creatures
- January 7 – February 13
- Theme 2: Paris
- February 18 – April 2
- Theme 3: The Elements
- April 7 – May 21
- “We LOVE Davis Studio!! My daughter has taken full-day art classes and half-day writing classes as a homeschooler. We have taken a fused glass workshop together. The staff are friendly, professional and encouraging. Cafe on site is a bonus for those days when we didn’t have time for breakfast or want something special for lunch. SO GLAD we found this place!” tvr319
- “My daughter LOVES the Davis Studio! Her creativity has blossomed there. She loves doing art and thinks the playground is fantastic. And it’s really fun!” Elena+Elizabeth
- “The Davis Studio is the place where my 12 year old can relax, be creative, and have fun with other children and adults. The programs and teachers have definitely played an important role in her overall education, especially while homeschooling during middle school. She has attended theater camp, Art & Academic Enrichment, Writing, and will soon experience her first Paint Night. She LOVES it! As a parent, I am grateful that my daughter is happy and relaxed in the space and when she comes home. The kind, fun, and talented teachers have fully supported her growth as a human being and artist. I can definitely see improvement in the way she approaches a project as well as the final result. My only complaint is that we don’t have enough time to fit in more classes. An added benefit is that I’ve started taking classes and am finding the artist in me…it’s never too late!” Tricia
- “Supportive atmosphere that promotes creativity and growth. Thanks!” – Parent of 14 year old
- “Look no further for a vast variety of art programs to nurture every artist within. High quality instruction and materials set in a light filled and state of the art studio centrally located for easy access. Find top notch teachers to nurture your kid’s creativity. There is something for everyone young and old, traditionally schooled or home-schooled all week long!” – Parent of 10 year old
Download our Program Overview for more detailed information and application. If you are interested in joining, even once the class is underway, please email us to discuss options.