Tuition is $15,000 annually. Tuition payments can be made in the following ways:
1. Annual payment in full (via check) due on July 1st
2. Bi-annual payment (via check) 50% due on July 1st, 50% due Dec. 1st
3. Monthly payment made on the 15th of each month (via ACH – auto bank withdrawal) for 10 consecutive months, August – May
Financial Aid Information
Apply for Financial Aid if applicable
- School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools) manages our financial aid application and documentation process. Use the step-by-step guide on the SSS website. https://sss.secure.
- The code for Davis Community School is 200078.
- Note: In order to offer financial aid to as many students as we can, our scholarships rarely exceed half of the annual tuition.