Community School: Tuition
Tuition is $16,000 annually. A $500 deposit is applied to tuition.
Tuition payments can be made in the following ways:
1. Annual payment in full (via check) due on July 1st
2. Bi-annual payment (via check) 50% due on July 1st, 50% due Dec. 1st
3. Monthly payment made on the 15th of each month (via ACH–auto bank withdrawal) for 10 consecutive months, August–May
Davis Community School K–5 Tuition Assistance
1. Complete the Request For Financial Assistance form.
2. Write a short letter indicating why you would like your child to attend our school.
3. Submit income Verification: IRS 1040 (pages 1 and 2) and a recent pay stub OR letter from your employer.
Need-based assistance is intended to defray the cost of attendance, where appropriate, and will not cover more than 50% the total cost of enrollment. Available funding is limited, with the purpose of helping as many families as possible who demonstrate need.
The Financial Aid Application should be submitted at the same time as enrollment information.
Upon completion, all documents should be submitted to our Office Manager.
“We feel so lucky to have our children in a small multi age class where they are safe to take risks, ask questions, and delve into learning Davis Community School has exceeded our expectations and we’re thrilled to be part of this growing school.”
Parent of 2nd & 4th Graders